Some users can't use their AdGuard VPN subscription purchased through the App Store. This issue may occur in two cases:
- if you use a different account for App Store purchases
- or if you have hidden your email address from app developers
To solve this problem, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings → Apple ID → iTunes & App Store → View Apple ID
- Make sure that the email address matches the one you use for your Apple ID
- If the email addresses do not match, please email to
email@example.com: describe your problem and provide us with the address used for the App Store
- If the email addresses match, navigate to Apple ID → iCloud → Hide My Email, find our app in the list, copy the email address, and send it to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your problem description. Usually, it ends with "@privaterelay.appleid.com"
Once the support team has the email address you used for the purchase, they'll transfer your subscription to the correct account and you'll be able to start using it. Or they may ask for additional information. You can provide the support team with your Apple purchase receipt to help speed up the process.